SIGs exist so members of the community can discuss some of Spinnaker’s core feature areas, and guide design in those areas.
- SIGs are created as needed
- Each SIG has one or more “leads”, who own the SIG’s agenda
- Anyone can attend a SIG meeting
Below is a list of the current Spinnaker SIGs.
|Kubernetes||[email protected]||Link||Link (Meet)||[email protected], #sig-kubernetes||Every other Tuesday, 1 PM EST / 10AM PST|
|Spinnaker As Code||[email protected], [email protected]||Link||Link (Meet)||#sig-spinnaker-as-code on slack||Every other Tuesday, 4 PM EST / 1 PM PST|
|Security||[email protected], [email protected]||Link||Link (Meet)||[email protected], #sig-security||Every other Thursday, 2 PM EST / 11 AM PST|
|UI/UX||[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]||Link||Link (Meet)||[email protected], #sig-ui||Every other Monday, 2 PM EST / 11 AM PST|
|On Boarding||[email protected]||#sig-on-boarding|
If you think a new SIG should be launched in support of an under-served and important need in the project, please reach out to the steering committee to start one!
SIG Meeting Calendar
There’s a public calendar you can subscribe to which includes all SIG meetings. It will be updated when meetings are rescheduled or canceled.
- If you use Google Calendar, click here to subscribe.
- If you don’t use Google Calendar or have trouble with the first link, you can copy this iCal URL to subscribe using your calendar app of choice (instructions for Google, Apple Calendar):
- If you don’t want to subscribe directly, you can check the calendar below: