This guide explains how add a Jenkins trigger to your pipeline.
- Set up Jenkins as a continuous integration system in your Spinnaker deployment
Adding a Jenkins trigger
- Create a pipeline.
- In the Configuration stage of your new pipeline, add a trigger.
- Select Jenkins from the Type menu, which brings up the following screen:
- Select a Jenkins master from the Master drop-down menu, and a job from the Job drop-down. These will be automatically populated if you have set up Jenkins correctly.
- Add a property file, if desired. See the property files section of the Pipeline Expression Guide for more information about how to specify and use property files.