This page instructs you on how to obtain an OAuth 2.0 client ID and client secret for use with your Google Apps for Work/G Suite organization.
- Navigate to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials.
- Click “Create credentials” –> OAuth client ID.
- Select “Web Application”, and enter a name.
- Under “Authorized redirect URIs”, add
https://localhost:8084/login, replacing domain with your Gate address, if known. Click Create.
- Note the generated client ID and client secret. Copy these to a safe place.