Run through these codelabs to get hands-on experience with Spinnaker in a guided manner. In general, each of these codelabs is expected to take 1 hour.
Table of Contents
- Bake and Deploy Pipeline - set up a Spinnaker pipeline that bakes a virtual machine (VM) image containing redis, then deploys that image to a test cluster
- Hello Deployment - run through the workflow of setting up an example application deployment
- GCE Source To Prod - create a cohesive workflow which takes source code and builds, tests and promotes it to production with VMs in GCE
- Kubernetes Source To Prod - create a set of basic pipelines for deploying code from a Github repo to a Kubernetes cluster in the form of a Docker container
- OpenStack Source To Prod - create a cohesive workflow which takes source code and builds, tests, and promotes it to production on OpenStack
- Continuous Delivery with Containers on GCP - set up a source-to-prod continuous delivery flow for a hello world app deployed via containers, on the Google Cloud Platform
- Continuous Delivery to Kubernetes on Azure - deploy a Dev Ops VM with a sample source-to-prod pipeline targeting Kubernetes on Azure
- Continuous Delivery to Azure VM Scale Set - deploy a Dev Ops VM with a sample source-to-prod pipeline targeting Virtual Machine Scale Set on Azure
- App Engine Source To Prod - create a workflow to safely deploy to App Engine from source code.
- Safe Deployments - Enhance an existing deployment process to take advantage of Spinnaker safety features.
- DC/OS Source to Prod - create a set of basic pipelines for deploying code from a Github repo to a DC/OS cluster.